The St. Anthony offers deluxe hotel services and amenities to enhance your San Antonio hotel stay. Enjoy unparalleled service and timeless elegance at San Antonio’s most enchanting luxury hotel. From professional concierge assistance to valet parking, state of the art health and fitness center and outdoor swimming pool with private cabanas*, The St. Anthony meets the discerning traveler's needs and priorities.
*Advance cabana reservations only available through our cabana package that includes breakfast and champagne.
Learn more about our cabana package or call 866-716-8136 and mention rate plan LRPKG1.
Downtown San Antonio Hotel Features
- 15 minutes from the airport
- Full-service restaurant offering new American cuisine
- 24-Hour business center
- Overnight valet parking: $39 per night
- Tesla Charging Stations
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Outdoor heated pool, private cabanas, cabana bar
- Rooftop bar
- Health and fitness center
- Full service concierge
- Ultimate luxury featuring high ceilings, wood and marble finishes, luxurious beds with fine linens
- 42" flat-screen TV
- Oversized work stations with ample outlets
- Bose clock radios
- Refreshment center/mini bar
- In-room safes
- Park views available
- Headboards with reading lights
- 25,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space
- Foyer and registration areas available in all meeting spaces
- Anacacho Ballroom features a fully lighted stage and spacious balcony
- St. A Sky Terrace is an open-air venue that overlooks the city
- State-of-the-art boardrooms
- Onsite audio visual support
- Meeting rewards program
- Professional event planning
- Creative catering
- Lavish bathrooms with double vanities and walk-in showers
- Lighted mirror with TV in bathrooms
- Separate sitting room
- Bose sound system
- Guests must be 21 years or older with photo identification to reserve a room.
- We accept checks for advance deposits only.
- Debit and Credit cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an amount to cover incidentals. The authorization will hold the funds until check out, at which time the amount actually incurred during the stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution and the hotel will not be responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
- The hotel is pleased to offer connecting rooms for your convenience. Connecting rooms cannot be guaranteed due to limited availability.
- For late checkouts after 3 pm, a fee of one night will be charged. All late checkouts are subject to availability. Please contact the hotel for further information.
- Any photo shoot requests should be directed to the catering department at (1)(210) 354-9244.
For a full list of policies and announcements, click here.